eBidding: How to Unseal Submissions and Pricing
- If you selected “Manually Unseal Bids” in the bid detail tab, this guide will show you how to unseal your submissions and pricing. Remember if you selected either one of the Automatically Unseal options, you will be able to see all the submission information as soon as your bid closes.
- Once your procurement has closed you, can now move to the Submissions and Award tab to start to unseal your submissions and pricing.
- To unseal your submissions and pricing you will need to double click on the NO under Unseal Price and Unseal Submission. Do not forget to save changes.
- If you want to change the Value/Notes area, especially if you are displaying the information to the public you can double click under the Value/Notes area and enter your new text.
- Now you can export your results from the system!