1. Navigate to the “Performance Tab”
2. You will be presented with two tabs: Dashboard and Configuration – to set up a vendor performance form, go to the “Configuration” Tab:
3. The Templates page will load first. This is where you will see all of your vendor performance forms after you have set them up. From here, you need to navigate to the “Assessments” area.
4. Assessments – This is where the rating grid will be set up (unsatisfactory, satisfactory, good, exceptional etc):
5. To add a new Assessment, click on “Add Row”:
6. Enter the information into the required fields
a. Name – Enter the Name of the Assessment (ex. Good, or if using a numerical score card, “4”)
b. Description – add a description for this assessment (this will inform the evaluator what this assessment is)
c. Score – How much this assessment is worth
7. Click “Save” once you have completed your assessments:
8. Navigate to the “Evaluation Criteria” – this is where you will indicate the criteria that will be evaluated:
9. Click “ Add Criterion” to add a new Evaluation Criteria:
10. Enter a Name for the Criteria (ex. Administration):
11. Add a Description for the Criteria, by clicking “Description”:
12. Enter the Description in the text field:
13. Choose the Rating Group this Evaluated Criteria would fall under (this is set up in the Assessments):
14. Navigate to the Templates area:
15. This is where you will build you evaluation forms – if you have multiple forms, you will need to create multiple templates.
16. Click “Add New Template”:
17. Indicate the Name of the Template (ex. Contractor Performance Evaluation”:
18. Click “Add Criterion” to add a criterion to this form. The criteria that you have built in “Evaluation Criteria” will be available to you in the drop-down. Select and Save. Repeat this process until you have added all of your criteria for this particular form.
19. Once you have completed added your criteria, you can continue to build more templates by click “Add New Template”.
20. All of your templates/forms will be housed in the “Templates” area, in the drop-down”
21. Navigate to the “Settings” section:
22. Here you will determine:
a. When the notifications are to go out for interim and final evaluations.
b. How the Rating Scale will calculate (dependent on your process):
ii. Lowest Score
c. Workflow – indicate the minimum score for when the purchasing manager will be notified regarding an evaluation.
d. Indicate who the Purchasing Manager is:
23. If you navigate to the “Dashboard” in the “Performance” tab, this is where you can view: Incomplete Evaluations, Awaiting Purchasing Input, and Contested Evaluations.