- Go to the “Contracts Module” and search for the Contract you would like to send the Contractor Performance Form for.
- Navigate to the “Performance” Tab:
- Here you can view all of the upcoming evaluations for this contract
- To set up interim and final evaluations – click on the “+” button and select “Initialize Interim and Final Evaluations”
Note: The interim and final dates will be based on what the expiry date is in the Contract Details. If you have multiple years and want interim evaluations to go out, you will need to set up those dates in Contract Details (for example):
- A window will open with pre-populated information that has been pulled in from the contract. Fill out the incomplete fields:
- Indicate if you want the vendor to view the comments on the form:
a) None – no comments will be shown to the vendor
b) All Comments – all comments will be shown to the vendor
c) Just Purchasing’s Comments – only comments completed by purchasing will be shown to the vendor, not the Requisitioner or Requisitioner’s Supervisor.
- Indicate if you want the vendor to see attachments that may be added to this evaluation.
- Indicate how many days the e-mail notifying the evaluators to complete an evaluation will go out before the due date of the
- Indicate the Purchasing Representative, Purchasing Manager, and the Evaluation Template for this contract.
- Type in the e-mails for the Requisitioner and Requisitioner’s Supervisor.
- Set the status for the e-mail notifications:
a) Draft – Unassigned: No e-mails will go out
b) Scheduled: The e-mails will be automatically pushed out based on the dates in the contract
c) Pending Requisitioner Review: The status will automatically be changed to this once the e- mail has been sent to the Requisitioner
d) Pending Requisitioner Supervisor Review: The status will automatically be changed to this once the e-mail has been sent to the Requisitioner Supervisor
e) Pending Purchasing Review: The status will automatically be changed to this once the e- mail has been sent to the Purchasing Representative
f) Pending Manager Review: The status will automatically be changed to this once the e-mail has been sent to the Purchasing Manager
g) Pending Vendor Review: The status will automatically be changed to this once the e-mail has been sent to the Vendor
h) Complete: Once the vendor has received the evaluation form, the status will change to this.
i) Expired: After a new evaluation has gone out and completed, this evaluation will be in an expired status
- If you want to manually push out an e-mail (resend an e-mail), you can by clicking on the mail icon:
- To view what the evaluation form looks like for each of the individuals taking part in the evaluation, click on this icon:
- This will open up the different links to the evaluation form. This is for testing purposes only:
- To view the most current form, click on the Eye Icon:
- To send out an ad hoc performance evaluation click on the “+” Icon and “Add New Performance Evaluation” – this evaluation would be sent out right away.
- You can export the Performance Evaluations into PDF – for administrative staff (shows all comments) or for the vendor, by clicking on this icon: