Creating an account with bids&tenders is easy and only takes a few minutes. Follow these steps to create your account:
- From the main site bidsandtenders.ca click on Register
- This will take you to the Create Account page. Please read through the key information on this page in regards to creating your account.
- Provide all the required information in the fields on this page (Indicated by the Red asterisk *)
- Legal Company Name - You must enter your company’s official Legal Name in order to avoid any confusion when registering for bids. Once complete, this field can only be changed by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency Vendor - Indicate whether you would like to be an Emergency Vendor.
What is emergency vendor? - In the event of an emergency for example power outages, extreme weather situations, fires, floods spills the eProcurment Department is developing a Vendor Emergency list. By click on “yes” and providing emergency contact information, you agree that this information can be used during an emergency specific to your category. *Note this is not a commitment to purchase
- Categories – Selecting the categories that best suit your organization. This is how the system will know what bids to notify you about. Go through this list carefully. Click on this guide to further help you navigate your category selections.
- Agency Notifications – Select the organizations that you would like to receive bid notifications from. Free notifications are available however; a paid subscription is required for those indicated.
- Contacts - Enter your fist and last name, email address and create a password that you will use to access your account
Note: Your password must be at least 6 characters in length, Two uppercase characters and at least one special character – ie; ExamplE!
- Multiple contacts – Your bids&tenders account allows up to 10 emails to be associated with your account. In order to add another contact click on the button “Invite another Contact”. Fill out the required information. Here you can indicate if this person will be the primary contact on the account. This individual will be sent an email notification (invitation) to create their own password.
- Terms of Service – Click to agree to terms of service. Please ensure that you read the terms of service.
Once you have completed adding all required information click on Continue.
This saves all the information you have added.
You have created your bids&tenders account.
Now let’s start bidding!