This account will allow you access to register for bids at a one time bid payment fee. It also sends notifications only for those agencies without anything next to their name in the Agencies list in your account. (see Agency Notifications below)
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT with bid&tenders is easy and only takes a few minutes follow the steps below to create an account.
- From the main site bidsandtenders.ca click on Register
If you are starting from an organizations site it may look like this
- This will take you to the Create Account page. Please read through the key information on this page in regards to creating your account.
- Provide all the required information in the fields on this page (Indicated by the Red asterisk *)
- Legal Company Name - You must enter your company’s official Legal Name in order to avoid any confusion when registering for bids. Once this is completed you will not be able to change it.
- Emergency Vendor - Indicate whether you would like to be an Emergency Vendor.
What is emergency vendor? - In the event of an emergency for example power outages, extreme weather situations, fires, floods spills the eProcurment Department is developing a Vendor Emergency list. By click on “yes” and providing emergency contact information, you agree that this information can be used during an emergency specific to your category. *Note this is not a commitment to purchase
- Categories – Selecting the categories that best suit your organization. This is how the system will know what bids to notify you about. Go through this list carefully. Click on this guide to further help you navigate your category selections.
- Free Account Notifications – Select ONLY the organizations that have a blank beside their name. A PAID subscription is required for those indicated (Subscription Required) in order to receive notifications.In order to purchase a subscription complete the Free Account set up first. Then navigate to the subscription area below.
- Contacts - Enter your fist and last name, email address and create a password that you will use to access your account
Note: Your password must be A minimum of 6 characters in length, including TWO UPPERCASE and at least one special character – ie; ExamplE!
- Multiple contacts – Your bids&tenders account allows up to 10 emails to be associated with your account. In order to add another contact click on the button “Invite another Contact”. Fill out the required information. Here you can indicate if this person will be the primary contact on the account. This individual will be sent an email notification (invitation) to create their own password.
- Terms of Service – Click to agree to terms of service. Please ensure that you read the terms of service.
Once you have completed adding all required information click on Continue.
This saves all the information you have added.
You will be redirected to the Subscription page. If this is not what you want click on find more bids, my account or manage account in order to leave that area.
SUBSCRIPTION ACCOUNT - After Creating your FREE account you may choose to get a subscription. A subscription provides - All notifications to all organizations, provides unlimited registration to all PUBLICLY AVAILABLE BIDS.
To purchase a subscription navigate to the subscription area
Choose the 12 month subscription and click on register
This will take you to the payment area and you will follow the prompts to pay online.
Note: Paying online with Credit Card is the only option for payment.
You have created your bids&tenders account.
Now let’s start bidding!