Resetting Your Password
Navigate to the site that you wish to reset your password on
- Most Canadian Clients - www.bidsandtenders.com
- NL Hydro – www.nlhydro.bidsandtenders.ca
- St. John’s Newfoundland – www.stjohns.bidsandtenders.c
- USA – specific organization (see USA guide)
Click on Suppliers and then Login from www.bidsandtenders.com or
Click on Login from any other client site
Click on Forgot Password
In next window
- Type your email address (try to refrain from autofill)
- Click in box “I’m not a robot”
- Click on Send Reset Link
The reset password link will be sent to your email. This may take a few minutes
Check your junk/trash folders
Once the email is received click on “Reset Password”
Type in your email address associated with a bids&tenders account
Type in a New Password
Password must be:
- A minimum of 6 Characters in length
- Have 2 Upper Case characters
- Contain a Special Character (!@#$&*)
Click on Reset Password
Common Troubleshooting for Password Reset
Am I on the correct site?
Being on the correct site is important. If you area on the Canadian bids&tenders platform the supplier only needs one account with the exception of St. John’s Newfoundland and NL Hydro.
For USA clients – ensure that your email is associated with a bids&tenders account for the agency you are trying to access.
Am I using the correct email address associated with a bids&tenders account?
Ensure that you have an account on bids&tenders that is associated with the email address you are trying to use.
A common mistake is – adding a space, copying/pasting wrong information or autofill being incorrect. This can result in a link not being sent or the inability to access your account.
- Type your email address
- Make sure there information is correct
Reset Password Email not received
There can be many reasons for this, perhaps your email address is not the one used to create a bids&tenders account.
- Give the system 10-15 minutes to send/receive the reset password email
- Check your junk folder
- Contact email@example.com
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Provide as much information as possible.