CREATING AN ACCOUNT WITH bids&tenders – USA CLIENTS
Creating a free supplier account allows access to all public bids documents and registration for bids in the USA. * To create a FREE ACCOUNT with bids&tenders for USA clients follow the steps below:
From the following list click on one of the “Vendor Login Pages” that you would like to receive bid notifications from: (For our decentralized USA clients click here)
(Note: Select only One. Additional selections will be made from the Agency section within your bids&tenders account)
Boynton Beach, Florida - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
Blue Valley Schools, Kansas - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
City of Camden, New Jersey - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
City of Bloomington, Minnesota - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
City of Dover, New Hampshire - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
City of Parkland, Florida - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
City of Pittsburg, California - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
City of Tamarac, Florida - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
Douglas County, Kansas - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
Lake Worth Beach, Florida - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
Stearns County, Minnesota - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
Town of Southwest Ranches, Florida - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
NCCE: Northwest Council for Computer Education - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
Once on site click on “Create Account”
Site may look like this
User will be redirect to the “Create Account” page for the organization that was selected. Read through and provide all required information in the fields on this page (Indicated by the Red asterisk *)
- Legal Company Name - You must enter your company’s official Legal Name in order to avoid any confusion when registering for bids. Once this is completed you will not be able to change it. (Check out the FAQ - Changing your Legal Company Name)
- Emergency Vendor - Indicate whether you would like to be an Emergency Vendor.
What is emergency vendor? - In the event of an emergency for example power outages, extreme weather situations, fires, floods spills the Procurement Department is developing a Vendor Emergency list. By click on “yes” and providing emergency contact information, you agree that this information can be used during an emergency specific to your category. *Note this is not a commitment to purchase
- Categories – Multi-Select all categories that best describe your organizations business. This will generate your daily bid notifications based on yours and the Agencies category selections.
- Agency Notifications – Select all organizations that you would like to conduct business with. Notifications will automatically be generated based on the Agency and categories selection.
- Contacts - Enter your first and last name, email address and create a password that you will use to access your account.
Note: Passwords must be a minimum 6 characters in length, TWO UPPERCASE and One special character – ie; FrenchFrie$
- Multiple Contacts – Your bids&tenders account allows up to 10 emails to be associated with your account. To add another contact click on the button “Invite another Contact”. Fill out the required information. You can then indicate if this person will be the primary contact on the account. This individual will be sent an email notification (invitation) to create their own password.
- Terms of Service – Click to agree to terms of service. Please ensure that you read and understand the terms of service agreement.
Once completed click on “Continue”, this will save all the information added.
Once the continue button is clicked the system will redirect you to the Success page.
To edit account information, click on “Manage account”
Do you want to see the product in Action? Learn how to create a bids&tenders account, explore the dashboard, submit a bid and much more in this self-guided webinar.
*Some exceptions exist – See Other USA Clients below.
OTHER USA CLIENTS
The Supplier MUST create an account FOR EACH ORGANIZATION below to register and submit for any opportunity posted on their site.
- SOURCWELL - VENDOR LOGIN PAGE
- PLACER COUNTY, California - VENDOR LOG IN PAGE
- KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY, Kansas - VENDOR LOG IN PAGE
The account creation is the same as above it is just linked to the specific site that you have selected.
You have created your bids&tenders account.