Contracts Module is where you can manage existing contracts and create new ones. This module allows you to keep track of important dates associated with a contract. It also allows the vendors to upload up-to-date required documents directly into the system for your approval.
How To: Create a New Contract from the Bids Module
- In the Bids Module once the bid has closed/awarded, navigate to “Bids Detail” tab:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Start Contract”:
- The system will redirect you to the Contracts Module and will take you to the Contract Detail page. Numerous fields will already to be populated with information as they had been inputted in the Bids Module.
- Fill in the rest of the required fields (indicated by a red asterisk).
- Set the Status to “Active” in order for any notifications to go out.
- Click “Save”: