If you have been assigned as an evaluator to a bid, this guide will help you navigate the evalution process in the system.
- Go to your agency’s bids&tenders website: E.g agencyname.bidsandtenders.ca
- Enter your username (e-mail) and password.
Note: this information should have been provided to you. If you do not have your log-in information, please contact the individual who assigned you to the evaluation.
- Click on “Evaluation Dashboard” to view all of your reminders, current projects, and past projects:
- This will take you to your Evaluation Dashboard:
- When you have been assigned to an evaluation, the notice will appear under “Reminders and Notices”:
- Your current projects will display all Evaluations that are open to you:
BEFORE YOU CAN START AN EVALUATION YOU WILL NEED TO INDICATE IF YOU HAVE A CONFLICT OF INTEREST.
- Click on "Pending Conflict of Interest" to continue.
- The system will ask the following. If you state that you have a conflict, you will not be able to proceed. Note: if you click I Have a Conflict by accident, contact the purchasing representative and they can undo it.
- If you do not have a conflict, click "I Don't Have a Conflict" to proceed with the Evaluation.
- If the Purchasing Representative set up Instructions as part of this Evaluation, you will need to click to agree that you have read the instructions:
- All of the submissions will be listed on this page:
- Bidder – name of the company that submitted
- Evaluation Item(s) – the items that you have been assigned to evaluate
- My Progress – a visual to show how much you have completed. The bar will be blue when you have completed the evaluation.
- Score Card – you can enter your scoring here OR by clicking on the evaluation item.
- Click on the Evaluation Item that you would like to Evaluate (if there are multiple bidders and submissions, you can evaluate the submissions/evaluation items in any order):
- You will be taken to the part of the submission that needs to be evaluated. Here you are able to:
- Make General Notes for this submission - click "General Notes"
- You can review the Score card by clicking "Score Card" at the top.
- Go back to the different submissions – click “Back”
- To view the document(s), click "View" and the document will load below
- You will be able to Download and Print the documents.
- Check the box to acknowledge that you have reviewed this document:
- Once you acknowledge, the system will time and date stamp when it occurred next to the document:
- When you are ready to score, click “Edit”:
- Indicate your score here. The system will advise if you have gone past the Maximum Score. You must provide comments:
- Click "Save"
- Continue evaluating the rest of the bidders. You will notice the progress bar will reflect how much you have completed for each submission:
- When you have finished your evaluation, contact the individual who assigned you to the evaluation to advise that the evaluation has been completed.