How to: Invite Vendors to your Bid
There are instances when you need to invite vendors to your bid. There are three ways in which you can do this in the system:
- You can copy/select a list of plan takers from a previous bid (helpful for pre-qualification bids).
- You can search by specific criteria
- You can send an invitation e-mail to vendors that have not yet registered in the system.
- Navigate to the invitations tab:
- This is what it will look like:
To copy/select plan takers from a previous bid:
- Type in the bid number in the search window and click on the selection criteria:
- All - this will pull in all registered plan takers from the selected bid
- Submitted - this will pull in all the bidders who have submitted a bid
- Awarded - this will pull in the awarded bidder(s) from this bid
- Select the vendor(s) you would like to invite by checking the box next to the company name and click “Add”:
- The selected vendor(s) will appear in the “Invitations” section:
- You will need to push out the invitations e-mail by clicking the 'Send E-mail' button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Just follow the steps in the e-mail wizard.
To search for vendors using a criteria:
- Enter the criteria you want to search by and click “Search”:
- Select the vendor(s) and click “Add”:
- Selected vendors will appear in the 'Invitations' section. From there, follow the same steps as outlined above to push out the invitation e-mail.
To invite a vendor who has not yet registered with the system:
- You can now push out an invitation e-mail to vendors who have not yet registered with bids&tenders.
- To do this, scroll down to the 'Invtiations' window and click the 'Invite By Email' button at the top of the window:
- Type in the e-mail address of the vendor you would like to invite and click save:
- Follow the steps above to push out the invitation e-mail to selected vendors.