The following steps will outline how to submit a bid. In order to submit a bid, you can do this in three ways.
- From the Bidsandtenders homepage, you have a broad selection of Bids to choose from
- If you know the Agency you are going to search or Bid from, you can select this from the drop down menu
- If you would like to view the Bid Details or Documents prior to registering as a Plan taker then you can select Bid Details or Download Documents
In order to Register for the Bid, select from one of three choices, depending if you already have an account
- Create a new account
- Select the register for the Bid button and sign in
- Select Login
If you do not have an account and this is your first time Bidding, you will be prompted with two options.
- One time payment $50.85.00 (Not including tax)
- Annual subscription $169.95 (Not including tax)
- This will take you to the Terms of Service. Select I Agree
- Once you have selected I Agree, the "My Bids screen will populate. Select Start Submission
- Two types of Bids could be created by the Agency and the Vendor will submit
- Hard copy only -Documents are printed/completed and delivered to the Agency
- Ebids - Online information submitted
- Through the online process after selecting Start Submission the tender tables or steps will open. These steps do not have to be completed in order. Once a step is completed it is normally indicated with a green check mark. The boxes that are indicated with exclamation point need attention and you are unable to submit your bid until the is corrected.
- When the first table is complete select Save My Bid and proceed to the next step
- Once all steps are complete, the option to view/preview your bid is available
- Each table should represent green check marks indicating success.
- When selecting Preview Bid with incomplete Tables, you will be prompted to correct all affected areas.
- When everything is complete you will receive a Bid Validated Successfully message. Select Preview My Bid in PDF if you would like to view your bid
- After review, you can complete the last step and select Submit My Bid Now button
- This will result in the confirmation Are you sure.... dialog box. Select Yes
- The final message indicates SUCCESS with the option to download your bid.