In order to submit a bid the Supplier must be Registered for the bid/opportunity.
For instructions on How to register for a bid click here
Once the bid has been registered for it will appear in the "My Bids>My Active Bids" section of the supplier account
There are two types of bids an Organization can request Hard Copy or an Online Submission. This is indicated in the View Bid documents/details section.
- Hard copy only -Documents are printed/completed and delivered to the Agency or address provided, sometimes sent via email. This is done outside of the system.
- Online Submission (Ebids) - All information for bid is filled out in tables or uploaded as per request of the Agency.
To start online submission once you have registered for the opportunity
- Log into your account
- Navigate to "My Bids"
- "My Active Bids
- Click on Start Submission
Clicking Start submission will bring you to the steps created by the Agency that will form your submission.
In this example all Seven possible Steps are displayed - the specific requirements will change from bid to bid, agency to agency dependent on the requirements for the posted opportunity.
The Screen should look somewhat like this.
1 - Time Remaining to Complete Submission
- This indicates the time remaining to submit your bid. In the example below
- 103d - means 103 days
- 02:59:40 - means 2 hours, 59 minutes and 40 seconds
- Supplier MUST submit their bid prior to the webclock indicating ZERO if the submission is not entered by that time, it cannot be submitted after.
2 - Instructions to bidders
- A link to instructions to suppliers about the submission. This is not always available as instructions may be part of the bid package in the documents section of the bid details area.
3 - Steps 1-7
- The steps that are required to be completed by the Agency in order to Submit a bid submission
Walking through the Steps
The online process begins when you select "Start Submission" each step will either have a
- Red exclamation mark - Mandatory items have not been completed
- Green check mark - All Mandatory items have been completed or provided by the posting Agency
- Blank Circle - Items listed are NOT Mandatory, Vendor should review
STEPS DO NOT HAVE TO BE COMPLETED IN ORDER
Step 1 - Schedule of Prices Area
Each Agency will create pricing tables in this area for you to submit your pricing, if required.
See example below:
In order to complete the pricing tables suppliers must
- Click on the Edit button
The table will appear below the list of tables.
Once the table is complete or information has been added
- Click Save
The supplier can now move to the next table in the list or move to another Step.
Step 2 - Questions & Specifications Area
Each Agency will create tables in the specification area if they require.
See example below:
Step 3 - References & Subcontractors
Each Agency will create tables in the References & Subcontractor Area
See example below:
Step 4 - Documents & Bonding
The area where documents or bonding will be requested by the Agency if required
Step 5 - Addenda, Terms & Conditions
Step 6 - Preview Bid
This section will allow Supplier to preview their submission
If there are any Mandatory items left incomplete the system will list the errors in this section.
If all the Mandatory items have ben completed the system will validate the submission and the following message will appear. If Supplier would like to preview their bid in PDF format
- Select "Preview My Bid in PDF"
Step 7 - Submit Bid
If all Mandatory items are complete then the Blue button to "Submit My Bid Now" will appear.
- Click on Submit My Bid Now
A dialoge box confirming that supplier would like to submit will appear.
- Click Yes
The final message will indicate Success that the supplier has successfully submitted the bid.
It is recommended that the supplier now download a copy of their submission as all the items including time stamp and ip address for electronic submission is captured in the download.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE NOW COMPLETED YOUR SUBMISSION
"My Active Bids" after Submission Completed
This section is being edited