How to: Create a table by copying an existing table
- To copy an existing table from a previous bid, click on “Copy Existing Table” and select the appropriate table type from the drop down menu:
- Click “Search” or enter the Bid Number to search for the bid that you would like to copy the table from:
- You will be presented with two options: Copy Table (with data) or Copy Table (blank):
- Copy Table (with data) – this option pulls all of the information from the bid, including data in the cells.
- Copy Table (blank) – this option only pulls in the headers and structure of the table.
- Once you copy the table into your current bid, you can go to “Edit Properties” to make the necessary adjustments.