How to: Create Groups
If there is a number of users that you would like to have the same permissions, it is helpful to create a group. You can then add and delete users in that group.
- From the landing page, click on the ‘Groups’ tab:
- Click the ‘Add Group’ button at the bottom of the screen
- Give the group a name:
- Click on the ‘Permissions’ tab and select the permission levels that you want members of this group to have access to:
- PRO-TIP: If you want the group to have access to everything, just click off the box next to the ‘Permission’ heading:
- Once you have selected the permission levels, click the ‘Members’ tab to select the users that will be in the group:
- PRO-TIP: If you want to select everyone, just click off the box next to the headings:
- Click ‘Create Group’ button at the bottom of the screen.