How to: Add Users (Purchaser/Buyer)
You can add users to your Organization’s account to assist with the end-to-end eProcurement process. Furthermore, once the users are added to the account, you are able to do the following:
- Create specific user groups such as; Admin, Evaluators, etc.
- Add users to existing groups
- Grant group specific permissions for system access
- Log in to your organization’s account, as you normally would.
- Once you land on your organization’s page, click on the ‘Users’ tab:
- PRO-TIP: the ‘Users’ tab is found on the first page – do not click on the ‘Bids’ folder as this tab doesn’t appear on subsequent pages. You can click on your domain (e.g., eSolutions) to get back to the landing page.
- Click on the ‘Add User’ button:
- Type required information into the available fields, check of the Purchaser check box and click the ‘Create User’ button at the bottom of the screen:
Before clicking "Create User" go to the "Member of" tab tick ON any group you would like the user to be part of. This allows for certain permissions.
- Click on update user - You have successfully created a user!
**For More details on Permissions please visit the Creating Groups Article **
How to: Add Team Member/Employee/Evaluator
The team member, employee or evaluator does not have same access rights as the User.
To add follow the same steps above, however ensure that the Purchaser box is unchecked.
You have now successfully added a Team Member/Employee or Evaluator.
* Complete guide on adding users, creating groups, and adding users to groups: see attachment