How to: Add Users
You can add users to your Organization’s account to assist with the end-to-end eProcurement process. Furthermore, once the users are added to the account, you are able to do the following:
- Create specific user groups such as; Admin, Evaluators, etc.
- Add users to existing groups
- Grant group specific permissions for system access
- Log in to your organization’s account, as you normally would.
- Once you land on your organization’s page, click on the ‘Users’ tab:
- PRO-TIP: the ‘Users’ tab is found on the first page – do not click on the ‘Bids’ folder as this tab doesn’t appear on subsequent pages. You can click on your domain (e.g., eSolutions) to get back to the landing page.
- Click on the ‘Add User’ button:
- Type required information into the available fields and click the ‘Create User’ button at the bottom of the screen:
- You have successfully created a user!
* Complete guide on adding users, creating groups, and adding users to groups: see attachment