How to: Use the Compliancy Tab
This feature allows you to specify which bidders are compliant/non-compliant based on the criteria that you have set up. Any information entered will not be visible to the bidders. This is for internal purposes only.
In the compliancy tab, indicate which items you check for at the time of closing. Please note, this is separate from the compliancy checker in eBidding.
- Navigate to the Compliancy Tab:
- Type in your item in the field below:
- Click “Add”:
- Continue to build your list:
When the bid closes, you can then go through your compliancy items and indicate Yes or No to determine which bidders were compliant/non-compliant.
- Navigate to the “Submissions and Awards” Tab:
- Notice that in the Compliant Bid column, the status should be “Incomplete” as you have not gone through the Compliancy Items:
- A new window will open. Go to the “Compliancy Items” section:
- Answer Yes or No to each of the items. You can always go back to the Compliancy to add more items if there is something missing. Please note, once you say “No” to any of the items, the bidder is “Non-compliant” (This will remain internal and bidders will not see this).
- Click “Save” when you have finished and click “Close” at the bottom of the window.
- Now, under the “Compliant Bid” column, it will say “Yes” or “No” based on your responses (not visible to the bidders):
- You can run a summary report of your compliant/non-complaint bidders, by clicking on “Bids Summary” in the Awarded section: