How to: Export Submissions and Award bids
- To export Submissions, navigate to the “Submissions” tab:
- To view the bid submissions individually without exporting the files to your own computer, click on “Manage Results” underneath the Vendor Name:
- This will open a window where you will see Submission Details:
- Click on “View Submission”:
- Scroll down to the option to view all document uploads and the completed submission PDF. Click on the file to open:
- Close the Window by clicking “Close”.
- In the “Submissions and Award” Tab, you have three options in this tab:
a) Export all submissions - all files will download in a Zipped File,
b) Bid Analysis - will export an Excel Spreadsheet with side-by-side analysis of all submitted bids,
c) Send E-mails.
- Click “Export All Submissions” to download all the submissions.
- The Zipped File will open in a new window.
- Copy all the files in the zipped folder and paste into a new folder in your computer:
- To view individual submissions, double click on the bidder’s name which will open their submission folder:
- Double Click on the folder to access all the documents; including: Completed Submission, any mandatory document uploads and Excel “Tables” Report:
- To award a bid, navigate to the “Submissions and Award” Tab:
- Below the “Submissions” section is the “Award” Section:
- Enter the name of the successful vendor in the Search field and click “Add”:
- You will need to enter the Value/Notes (if required) and select whether it should be shown to the public by clicking “Show Value”:
- Click “Save”:
- Navigate to the “Bid Detail” tab:
- Change Status to “Awarded”:
- Click “Save”.
- To view the public page, click “View Online”:
NOTES - You have the ability to display note publicly or keep the notes internal. These notes will appear under the Bids Submitted section in the public portal (will only display if the Bidders List is set to Show to Public)
On the public site if the Bidders List is set to Show to Public it will be displayed as follows:
*Complete guide on posting bid results, exporting submissions and award, sending regret and award letters: see attachment.