How to: Export Submissions and Award bids
- To export Submissions, navigate to the “Submissions” tab:
- To view the bid submissions individually without exporting the files to your own computer, click on “Manage Results” underneath the Vendor Name:
- This will open a window where you will see Submission Details:
- Click on “View Submission”:
- Scroll down to the option to view all document uploads and the completed submission PDF. Click on the file to open:
- Close the Window by clicking “Close”.
- In the “Submissions and Award” Tab, you have three options in this tab:
a) Export all submissions - all files will download in a Zipped File,
b) Bid Analysis - will export an Excel Spreadsheet with side-by-side analysis of all submitted bids,
c) Send E-mails.
- Click “Export All Submissions” to download all the submissions.
- The Zipped File will open in a new window.
- Copy all the files in the zipped folder and paste into a new folder in your computer:
- To view individual submissions, double click on the bidder’s name which will open their submission folder:
- Double Click on the folder to access all the documents; including: Completed Submission, any mandatory document uploads and Excel “Tables” Report:
- To award a bid, navigate to the “Submissions and Award” Tab:
- Below the “Submissions” section is the “Award” Section:
- Enter the name of the successful vendor in the Search field and click “Add”:
- You will need to enter the Value/Notes (if required) and select whether it should be shown to the public by clicking “Show Value”:
- Click “Save”:
- Navigate to the “Bid Detail” tab:
- Change Status to “Awarded”:
- Click “Save”.
- To view the public page, click “View Online”:
*Complete guide on posting bid results, exporting submissions and award, sending regret and award letters: see attachment.