How to: Issue an Addendum
1. Navigate to the Bids tab:
2. Set the Status to 'Open' and click Search:
3. Click 'Edit' to open the selected bid:
If the addendum requires any changes in the Bidding System (ex. Pricing table changes – add/delete lines, changing the closing date), it is recommended that you make these changes before sending out any addenda.
4. If you are making any changes in the “eBids” tab, you will need to click “Edit eBid”. If not, go to Step 9:
Note: all completed bids will be marked as incomplete when you make changes in the eBid tab.
The system will ask you to confirm that you want to mark all completed bids as incomplete and enter into edit mode:
5. The system will ask you to confirm that you want to mark all completed bids as incomplete and enter into edit mode:
6. If you click “No”, you will be able to make your changes.
7. If you click “Yes”, a pop-up box will ask if you would like to notify plan takers that the bids have been marked as incomplete. You are able to send an e-mail notification afterwards with the addendum:
8. Once you have made your changes, click “Done Editing”
9. Go to the “Addenda” tab:
10. Browse for the Addendum on your network/computer:
11. Select your file.
12. Type in the file name and the number of pages.
13. Indicate if you are uploading an:
- Attachment (drawings, additional documents, etc)
14. Click "Upload'
15. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like to notify plan takers about the addendum.
- Select 'Yes' if you would like to send the e-mail notification to registered plan-takers right away.
- Select 'No' if you want wait to send the notification:
16. If you selected “Yes”, the system will take you through the E-mail wizard to push out the e-mail notification. Follow the steps.
17. If you selected “No”, you are able to send the e-mail by clicking “E-mail”. This will take you through the e-mail wizard to push out the e-mail notification.