Free Account/Pay Per Bid
- Suppliers create an account and receive notifications for public new bids on a weekly basis, based on selected Agencies & Categories.
- Some agencies provide daily bid notifications at no cost - see Subscription Required/blank in Agencies list in your account.
- Allows supplier to Pay Per Bid a one-time fee to access the one bid and submit. See specific bid detail page for current pricing.
- Remember, you can always check out all open bids in the system even before you pay!
An unlimited subscription is available - click here to see subscription plan
- Receive DAILY bid notifications based on your Agency & Categories selected.
- Bid as many times as you like with all of the organizations postings of Public bid opportunities on bids&tenders.
- Remember, you can always see public open bids on the bidsandtenders site even before you pay!
Subscriptions are not auto renewed.
Suppliers must log into their account on a yearly basis to provide credit card information to renew.
- Suppliers Create an account for FREE
- Receive notifications for public new bids on a daily basis, based on agencies and categories selected.
- You can always check out all open bids in the system before creating an account.
This applies for the following USA Clients:
Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment, USA
NCCE: Northwest Council for Computer Education
Do you want to see the product in Action? Learn how to create a bids&tenders account, explore the dashboard, submit a bid and much more in this self-guided webinar.