If you are unable to access your account there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot before reaching out to the support team
- Am I on the correct site?
- Am I using the correct email address associated with a bids&tenders account?
- Is there a space before or after the email address in UserName area?
- Click on forgot password - wait for password reset email?
- Forgot password email did not arrive - check your junk folder
- Clear your cache/browser (instructions below)
- Reach out to email@example.com for assistance
Instructions Clearing your cache or browsing history - Google Chrome
When you are unable to log in due to an email or password not being accepted, and you are sure they are the correct credentials attempt the below in order to resolve.
Sometimes the Browser will "Auto-Populate" characters based on history used with the email address.
Here is the process of clearing cache in Goggle Chrome
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu the three dots (see screenshot)
- Click on More Tools
- Click on Clear Browsing Data
- There are two tabs at the top Basic and Advanced - choose advanced (see screenshot)
- Choose ONLY the first 4 items (see screenshot 2)
a) Browsing History b) Download History c) Cookies and other site data d) Cached images and files
- Choose time range
- Click Clear Data
- Now close and reopen your browser